The Trumbull Public School System, in partnership with the community, strives to meet the educational needs of all students within a challenging and supportive academic environment that empowers each student to become a life-long learner and to live and participate in a democratic, diverse and global society.
- We believe that all individuals are capable of learning.
- We believe that all individuals should have the resources necessary to achieve success within a challenging curriculum.
- We believe that a family, school, and community partnership is essential to our success. We believe that a safe and orderly environment is critical to learning.
- We believe that there is strength in diversity and that all individuals are worthy of our respect and dignity.
- We believe that our school climate must be welcoming, caring, and supportive for all members of the learning community.
- We believe that a reflective evaluation of present practices and processes is necessary in order to plan for our future.